Fluid is our toolkit for cross-platform and responsive applications that supports Material Design and optionally the Microsoft Universal design language.
Originally an Hawaii library (see here), Fluid is the continuation of the project using QtQuick Controls 2 and merging code from qml-material. It replaces qml-material which was using QtQuick Controls 1.
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Fluid 0.10.0.
- Requires Qt 5.8.0 or later
- Fixed qmake warnings for per-project installation
- Fixed build of fluid-demo for per-project installation
- Create .pri so that qmake projects can link to Fluid with a system-wide installation
- Fix TabbedPage import
- Rename FluidWindow to ApplicationWindow for consistency
- Add new Fluid.Layouts module
- Add InputDialog to Fluid.Controls
- Add AlertDialog to Fluid.Controls to replace the old Dialog
- Pick icon colors from QtQuick.Controls.Material 2.1
- Add a MenuItem with an icon to Fluid.Controls
- Make fluid-demo pages flickable
- Add hamburger icon to open navigation drawer in fluid-demo
- Complete TabbedPage in Fluid.Controls
- Support centered and fixed size tabs in TabbedPage
- Align first tab to left keyline with TabbedPage
- Implement action overflow in AppBar
You can download the source tarball from GitHub