We are proud to announce the immediate availability of Liri OS 0.9.0.
This is the first official release, the culmination of the merge between Hawaii and Papyros.
No official image is available for this release, please use nightly images.
Linux distributions that used to package Hawaii and/or Papyros should follow this guide on how to package the new desktop.
- Material Design decorations for Qt applications
- Supports wl_shell and xdg_shell_v5 Wayland protocols
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Multimedia keys to control volume and players are supported
- MPRIS support
- Notifications support
- Devices list
- Batteries information
- Wired and wireless networks controls with NetworkManager
- PulseAudio volume control
- Automatically run autostart programs at boot
- Frequently used applications list
This module contains base applications and settings. It is the continuation of hawaii-workspace under the Liri brand.
- Qt platform theme plugin
- Screenshot application
- Screencaster CLI application
- Freedesktop.org menu definition
Settings allows you to adjust system settings
- Redesigned UI of the application
- Improved UI design of the keyboard module
- Initial implementation of the UI for appearance, power, sound
- Details module
- Initial users module (read only at the moment)
- Material Design wallpapers
- Saint-Raphaël wallpapers
This module contains themes for a unified look and feel from boot to login.
- GRUB theme
- Plymouth theme
- SDDM theme
You can download the source tarball from GitHub:
- liri-shell: SHA256 checksum
- liri-workspace: SHA256 checksum
- liri-settings: SHA256 checksum
- liri-wallpapers: SHA256 checksum
- liri-themes: SHA256 checksum