Fluid is our toolkit for cross-platform and responsive applications development that supports the Material Design design language.
It replaces qml-material which was using QtQuick Controls 1.
This is the first stable release.
We aim to maintain API compatibility until the next major release.
- Requires Qt 5.10
- Remove all the
iconSourceproperties: use the new
icongrouped property instead
SearchBaralways showing placeholder text on mobile
- Retrieve new Material Design icons categories automatically
- Retrieve 24px icon counterpart when Material Design collection doesn’t include the 48px version
- Add macOS support to minimalqmake
- Add Material Design icons collection to the demo
- Add system icons to the demo
- Change orientation in
TimePickerand set a default value based on the screen orientation so that the control automatically fits
TimePickerAPI with C++
- Move types used as internal details to a private import
- Use system-wide qbs-shared if requested
SearchBar::expandedproperty and improve keyboard handling
NavigationDrawernow lets you add whatever contents you want
NavigationListViewis the old implementation that uses a
- Add a
- Allow to specify a custom delegate in
- Fix macOS builds
IconButtonand add a custom
Actionaround the Qt Quick Controls 2 type
- Don’t give focus to tabs in
- Install a
qbsmodule with version information
- Embed Material icons as resources or install them alongside the
SnackBarwith support for both mobile and desktop
- Install Qt Assistant documentation
You can read the detailed change log from the previous release here.
You can download the source tarball from GitHub